We’ve fixed an issue where the Old Windows Betas, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 pages may have given a 500 Internal Server Error on Desktop.
We’ve updated all OS pages on ISOBook, ISOBook for Servers, and the mobile versions of both to remove the “for ‘the system'” after Downloads.
We’ve also updated all of the pages to have slightly rounded images like the mobile site.
We’ve added some spaces on the OS pages where they were needed.
We fixed up the mobile site a little bit.
We fixed other various errors.
And of course, as usual, we’ve included backend fixes, speed improvements, and fixes for other minor errors that you possibly may not see.
Check out ISOBook and see what’s new for yourself! http://isobook.net